Monday, July 28, 2008

What's up with the Barron Family?

Well...now is that time of day when it finally is quiet, and there's no one climbing up my head, or my leg. Merrick Wilder Barron has gone to bed. We miss him already...haha. He is going to be 9 months old this Wednesday...and we are so proud of how fast he is growing. We just can't keep up with him most of the time. He is crawling (REALLY fast and towards things he shouldn't be into) and pulling up on everything. He tried to let go of our filebox that he was holding onto tonight and walk to Billy. He just ended up falling forward. :) He doesn't nap, mostly because he refuses to sit down , much less LAY down, in his crib. Here is a prime example:

He is hilarious, though, and one of the happiest babies I've ever met. People stop me when I go out to tell me what a flirt he is. We are having a great time watching him learn new things. Other than staying busy chasing a wild man around...we are keeping busy this summer hanging out with the students of 180 at Concord Baptist Church, where Billy is working as Student/Associate Pastor. They are a lot of fun, and we are having a great time getting to know them! Here is a picture from a pool party we had last Friday...group cannon ball. :)

We are headed to Kings Dominion with the students this Wednesday...so it should be exciting! Especially for Austin-Lee, who is deathly afraid of roller coasters. :) In summary of this kinda boring "info-post", we are having a great time right where God has us at this point...we are learning so much every day about how to live this life that God has blessed us with. Hope each of you are having an awesome summer! Hope to see ya around!

1 comment:

The Langley's said...

Hey Flea!!
Welcome to the blogging world! Will and I have one but I don't really write on it as much as I post pictures for our families in FL and LA. You should check it out williferlangley.blogspot.com. Also, I have a photography blog too to showcase some of my work. I've been trying to start my photography on the side but not much has happened with it. Looking forward to catching up with y'all.

Tootles.
Jenn