Finally I put up some tapestries, and after four+ months of living here we are finally getting around to putting up some pictures I had printed. Very LARGE pictures.
I'm obsessed with color, so I was excited to get some colorful shots I took actually up and on the wall somewhere. It was fun to use some of my work (that sounds so funny to me) as wall art. Made me feel silly and important all at the same time. I guess I don't always, or ever, take myself but so seriously. ;)
We sold some items on craigslist (you know, various organs and a child) to finally get them into some frames.. Frames (especially industrial-sized bad boys like the ones I wanted cost about that much.
I'm excited with the way it turned out, and excited that I had a part in what's in the frames instead of just buying it somewhere. My hubs was probably not too excited about hanging the huge frames, but he done good. ;)
Check out more Industrial shots at YouCapture.
The first shot is for Show off Your Shot, and the last shot is for Texture Thursday.
The first shot is for Show off Your Shot, and the last shot is for Texture Thursday.




1 comment:
I love it! We have some photos by both me and the hubs hanging in our home, but none that big ;) I need to blow some up and go for it!
Post a Comment