Saturday, June 30, 2012

Post-Partum Hair-mones

Serious haircut just happened. I seem to always end up doing this post-partum. Not sure if it's the need for change, the fact that it all falls out after baby, or the fact that it's 100 degrees and sticking to my neck and also being grabbed by greedy 6mo baby fingers.


Whatever the reason...it's gone. I am SO glad to see it go. I'll probably miss it eventually, but not yet. I feel so much lighter. And Jericho hasn't been able to grab a handful in days. ;) My scalp is thankful for that. It's hard to pry those chubby fingers loose.


I always end up throwing it up into a ponytail most days...I'm so glamorous like that. But said ponytail is much easier to manage now. I went to the pool earlier with the hooligans and it was so nice not to have tons of long tangled hair to deal with afterwards. It's probably not as cute as Tizzy's post-pool ringlets, but I'll take what I can get. ;)



Check out more shots at Simple as That and Sunday Snapshot 

3 comments:

In Everything said...

super cute and practical!!!

I"m heading for a chop soon.... wanting to get to 10 inches... but soo tired of the "tangled mess" and not so fashionable bun:)

Sounds like your scalp is already thanking u:)

*Jess* said...

I love love love your haircut! And have been contemplating the same for the exact same reasons. My hair is falling out so much, I am getting bald spots in some areas. I never remember my hair coming out this badly after my other two! Anyway, I've decided NOT to get my hair cut because I've been growing it out for the past two years and I know I'll regret it if I do. But its always in the back of my mind!

Tara O said...

It looks AWESOME!!!! I remember those fat baby hands in my hair too. OWIE.