She was more than willing to model it for me. Saying she couldn't wait till she was bigger and it fit her. Oh girl, don't you dare get that big just yet. I know it'll be here before I know it...but this practice run made me emotional enough.
She is all sassy drama and spunk. Whatever man is brave enough to attempt to tame the beast better be a calm, patient, laid back kind of man. (Maybe with a personality a little like the guy who married her sassy, dramatic mother?)
It was a bit scary how comfortable she was in all those yards of white satin. But those chubby, baby girl arms sticking out of it, and that crazy, summer heat-curled hair topping it all off reminded me that I still have a few years yet where this fierce little warrior princess, as we like to call her, is my responsibility. Always needing her hand held wherever we go. One day she'll be holding hands with some guy I surely don't approve of and Billy surely wants to use his shotgun on...but thankfully today is not that day. She's still mine. In all her 3 year old drama queen's glory.
And thankfully, as you can see, Spiderman is always nearby to keep an eye on her. Goodness knows she needs it.
The first shot is for The Paper Mama.





4 comments:
Our wedding dresses look identical! I wish I still had mine, but I sent it to a consignment shop and the store actually burned down! Crazy stuff!
Great idea :)
What a fun idea! Looks like you both had fun playing dress up...adore that spider man hoped into the last one.
Ahhhh.. She is so precious. What great photos.
oh how i love this!!
Post a Comment