Tuesday, August 21, 2012

#all3

Spent some time outside the other evening with the hooligans. And the mosquitoes. They are so annoying. The mosquitoes, that is. ;) I am outside for 3 seconds and they have already eaten my skin off. This is probably the only reason I am looking forward to cold weather: being able to go outside without making a meal of myself.


The kiddos love being outside. They are so rarely all outside at the same time. Usually J-Hawk is asleep, or hanging out in the house while the older two make sure our neighbors don't like us so much by violating all the noise ordinances known to man.Whenever I manage to get all three in the same pictures with my iPhone I hashtag it with #all3. They aren't all 3 in the same shot here, but they are all 3 outside soaking up the awesome cooler weather and late afternoon sunshine.


Oh, and making sure to keep crime to a minimum too. Spiderman is never far away, and there isn't much he's scared of except for his little sister. He is currently sporting a big bruise under his eye from where she pinched him during naptime. (I guess it's payback for the bloody nose he gave her recently. OY!) I guess Superman has kryptonite, and Spiderman has...Tirzah Shae. She's no joke. I mean, she could at least pinch him somewhere that people won't wonder if I'm abusing my kids. ;)


I'm thinking this fall is going to be lots of fun, playing outside with these kiddos. They aren't huge fans of the hot weather, even though their mama can't get enough of it. I hope my neighbors have good earplugs, or at least aren't bothered by screaming kids dressed up like Halloween characters.

5 comments:

Janna Lynn said...

Aw I love your kiddos! Spiderman looks awesome perched and ready! Lol All the recent pics of the kids on here are just amazing. Love keeping up on here again! :-)

Tara said...

ooh i love that last picture! And that is too funny about her pinching him and giving him a black eye, it tickles my funny bone. LOL. :) #all3 are so cute!!

Melanie said...

OH! I missed your amazing snaps!! LOVE these, pure awesomesauce.

You should SO link up w/ our FAF Best of Summer Challenge, this would be perfect!

Hope ahttp://happyjax-melanie.blogspot.com/2012/08/faf-27-best-of-summer.htmlll is well mama! xo

*Jess* said...

I'm kinda jealous of all the hair Baby J has :) Joce is still pretty bald!

Unknown said...

<3 as always! :)