Monday, January 14, 2013

Up to My Eyeballs

I'm up to my eyeballs in a lot of things. Things like laundry, dirty dishes, peanut butter and jelly, drool, bills, etc. Some good things, some bad things. I guess those all sound kind of like bad things. Well, except for the pb&j, that junk never gets old.


I am also up to my eyeballs in children, which isn't a bad thing. It can be an exhausting expensive exasperating thing, but generally a good thing. I'm also up to my eyeballs in just one more thing...weirdness.


I'm not sure if all kids are this goofy, or if it's just mine. (Feel free to weigh in so I feel like this type of behavior is normal.) Tirzah definitely takes the cake in the weird department. I think she decided she wants to leave her mark in this house, not as the only girl, but as the oddball. The position for Spiderman/hoarder (Merrick) and gigantor/baby (Jericho) was already taken, so she just made up her own. It suits her I think.


One thing I'll probably never be up to my eyeballs in? Boredom.

3 comments:

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

So cute, same here with laundry and dirty dishes.

*Jess* said...

I was pretty weird as a kid and I turned out okay :) Well... mostly okay :)

Unknown said...

I know I have told you I used to be a pre-school teacher.. There are a lot of weird kids out there. I think that's why I loved that job. Kids just crack me up.

Hugs~