Typically around here we hit the ground running. Everyone wakes up screaming and yelling (in a good way...mostly) and running. I can always tell when the kids are awake by the house-shaking thumps I hear coming from downstairs. I like to wake up slowly, but this will not be an option for me for about, oh...18 years. *sob*
Typically part two, Billy never is off. And when he is? It's Sunday and how did it get to be Sunday again and we are already late for church OHMUHGOSH. Today he was "off" until he had to work (makes sense...to no one. Especially tired CFA widow) from 5pm - close. We had a Cracker Barrel gift card that led to: I'm not cooking breakfast or lunch so lets have brunch with the munchkins and kill two meals with one gift card. It was pretty nice. Other than Jericho eating all my pancakes and pretty much the table, and Merrick knocking over something filled with water in the gift shop area and soaking himself and the surrounding counties. At least whatever he knocked over was plastic. I don't think the gift card had gift shop incident coverage.

No comments:
Post a Comment