Friday, July 19, 2013

Just Stop It

I occasionally lose my mind and try to take a real picture of all three of the kids at once. Not just with my ever present iPhone. It's always a hair-pulling event. After I took this shot of the three, I decided to go back and look at some from this time last year. Big mistake.
Looking at how much they've grown in a year always leaves me weepy. Jericho was big then, and he's only gotten bigger. He looks bigger than Tirzah in this year's picture. He's really not quite there yet, but I don't think it will be long before he's looking down that cute nose of his at his sister. 
I love these babies so much, and go back and forth between wanting to send them off to college (in my many moments of exhaustion) and tell them to just stop it with the growing up. But when it comes down to it, I'm just so thankful to be the one who gets to daily witness these little people getting bigger and better.

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

oh my goodness! He looks like a little boy, not a toddler, in that current picture! Sometimes I'm glad Joce isn't walking yet so I can pretend she isn't as big as she is :P

Tara O said...

Wow....he has grown! I know what you mean. My baby boy is probably going to be as tall as I am in the next year. He's only 10. My baby girl is also getting humongous. ACK