Monday, May 19, 2014

$20 in My Pocket

Sometimes on Sunday afternoons we go hang out in "the county" at my parents' house. They have lots of room for the kiddos to ride their bikes, and usually there are enough aunties running around that I can actually sit down for a few minutes. ;) It's nice to let the kids roam like the wild animals that they are. Our new yard is much bigger, but it isn't so much fun to ride your bike in the grass, according to Merrick. 


It ended up being a little bit chilly yesterday while we were out there, and Merrick came out of Mamoo's house wearing this. It's a good thing all the neighbors are far enough away they probably couldn't really tell how homeless he looks. But if they did happen to see him, I think it's safe to say they may have confused him for Macklemore.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too cute. I bet he thought he look so cool. My grandson does that same thing. My daughter says its not worth the fight. Heehee...

Hugs~