This guy is draining every last second out of being the "official" baby of the family. I think maybe he kinda sorta knows something is about to change around here. Maybe not...maybe he's just rotten. That's Billy's opinion on the subject anyway.
But for now, while I still have a little lap left, I'm going to take all of this I can get. He does tend to be a little rough, and occasionally these snuggling sessions feel like a fight between him and his little sister. She's punching me from the inside, and he's elbowing from the outside.
But I think as far as sandwiches go, this is one I don't mind being in the middle of for the next couple months.
2 comments:
I often wonder what Jocelyn would do if i had another baby. Based on how she views my babysitting kids, she wouldn"t like it one bit
To Cute...
Post a Comment