Amaryllis is starting to find her voice a little more these days. She has been relatively quiet in terms of making noises besides crying. I specifically remember Jericho babbling at 6 weeks...he ironically he went on to not talk for a very long time.
As loud as it is around here, her little babbles kind of get lost in the shuffle. I recently caught her squealing at Merrick and Tirzah, though. She had their undivided attention and they were both loving it. I guess maybe you don't have to always be the loudest to get people to listen to you.
She does kind of seem to have all of us right where she wants us. Like the other morning when she woke up sooo early, and then finally went back to sleep right as I needed to get up but was sleeping ON me so she kind of won more snuggles. I only minded a little.
One of my favorite things about my kiddos is their big personalities. I think this little miss bossy pants is definitely working on finding hers.
No comments:
Post a Comment