Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Fancy (Walking) Pants

When I left for my beach trip last week Amaryllis had just started taking her first few steps. They were just a few here and there, and she mostly would resort to crawling since it was faster. I figured there would be some major improvements while I was gone, and this is one stubborn girl who just goes after it.

I wasn't wrong. When I got home I realized she isn't crawling at ALL anymore. She is walking everywhere, even chasing after her siblings. She will stand up in the middle of the floor and take off. She still falls a lot, but even I can't believe how fast she picked it up. She has even gotten better at it in the two days since I've been back home. I'm so proud of this busy baby. She is a go-getter, and I just love how feisty she is.
 I've even caught her walking up behind her siblings and trying to tackle them. These older three better watch their backs. Fancy Pants means business.

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

Your baby is a toddler now!!!