We did 24 hours of prayer this weekend at Concord. It was sort of a mini-revival type thing. We had services Saturday and Sunday night, and people signed up to pray for 24 hours straight, in 1 hour time slots. It was a great blessing to everyone who participated, and I hope will be a blessing to those who weren't able to as we continue to pray/grow as a church! Here are some pictures of the set-up of the prayer room. *Where those praying around the clock were stationed* The family photographer *myself* was sick the first night :( but I had Billy take some shots for me! :)
The Song Station...

Confession Station...

Glorification/Creativity Station...

Missions Station...

Psalms Station...

Listening Station...

These aren't quite all the stations, but most of them. It really was a great weekend! I hope that each of you had a great weekend as well. Some other news from around here is...Billy turned 23 on Saturday! Happy Birthday, stud! :) "Us 3" love you!
1 comment:
That is really cool...we did on here and our students loved it... i know you had a great time with it. Happy late bday Billy! :)
Post a Comment