Sunday, September 6, 2009

5K Take 2

Yesterday was the 2nd time I've run the Powhatan Village 5K. The first time I ran it, with my sister Amanda, I placed 3rd in my age group. I won a cute little medal and everything.

This time, I am just gonna say...I finished. Don't want the entire world wide web knowing exactly how looong it took me to finish this year. Tirzah Shae did a number on my race times. ;) Billy ran it with me this year. Well, ran in it with me. I saw him when the gun went off, and then not again until I finished. Hubby finished 2nd in his age group. I was very proud, but just a bit jealous. Haha. He really hates running, and I love it. So it seemed extremely unfair to me that my running-hating hubby beat the pants off me in this race. Ahem, there's always next year, Love. ;)



No comments: