Monday, September 7, 2009

Back to School

It's that time of the year when everyone is going back to school. I am starting to feel like one of the only people I know who isn't going to school. All of our students at 180 are back to class, some of our graduates have been at college for weeks, even Billy has started back to his online classes at LU. This week at I Heart Faces the theme is actually Back to School...
...so here is a picture of my two guys hauling around Billy's 100 lb bag of books and having a tickle war.
Soon enough, though, Merrick and I will be going to school together. ;) We are planning on giving homeschooling a try...I was homeschooled and really loved it. Hopefully Merrick and Tirzah will be the same. I must admit, though, that I find myself cringing when I think of trying to get Merrick to stay still long enough to be "educated". I am really interested to hear what other people do for their curriculum...especially if they have rambunctious boys to educate...so feel free to leave me any suggestions or ideas. :)

7 comments:

Tracey said...

I love that shot!

Mariana said...

Thank you for visiting my blog & leaving me a lovely note! I like your picture too! So cute! I can almost hear them laughing! :) Great moment captured!

Foursons said...

I don't homeschool for the very reasons you stated. Sorry I can't help! But I love the photo and the splash of orange from the backpack.

Annette said...

Very cute. Looks like he likes the tickles.

Esther said...

love the untraditional shot, great moment. I've been leaning toward homeschool lately for the very reason that my son's teacher can't seem to get him to sit still long enough to educate him...hehe, so I'm looking at the same kind of questions. Good luck!

Katarina said...

Wonderful picture, I can almost hear the laughter from hear!

Kelly said...

Very fun shot! Too cute!