Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolution

I've never been one to make new year's resolutions. I always feel like they are just setting myself up for failure. I think that's probably because they have such a stigma that I hate to jinx myself by calling a goal a "resolution". Silly, I know, but I feel like it gives me less of an excuse to quit.


This year, I haven't really set any "resolutions". (Except for potentially trying to drink less soda/more water. But don't hold your breath on that one. ;) I've tried and failed before. Like, yesterday.) But I am glad for this new, fresh year. The chance to love better, live fuller, breath deeper, and learn more. And like this quote says, spread that life around to everyone I come in contact with.



 “Happiness is a perfume 
you cannot pour on others
without getting a few drops 
on yourself."
Ralph Waldo Emerson




 






Check out more shots at Macro Monday

No comments: