Monday, January 17, 2011

Thank You

Recently the germ-fest of 2011 ran through our house. We all had the sniffles, the coughs, the sore throats, and the general grouchies. Who wants to waste energy being friendly when your throat is on fire and you can't breath through your nose, right?


I've been trying to work on this myself, and teach my kids while I'm at it, to be kind to people no matter how you are feeling. (I think the only possible exemption may be while in labor, that's a whole different level there ;). One of the "sick nights" Billy got us Chinese food and a funny movie. I think laughter really is some of the best medicine. Plus it's a lot easier to say please and thank you with a belly full of General Tso's chicken.



Whoever pursues righteousness and kindness 
will find life, righteousness, and honor. / Proverbs 21:21

Check out more shots at Lisa's Chaos

No comments: