Monday, February 7, 2011

Mostly about food.

I'm not really a fan of either team that played last night, but I'm even less a Steelers fan. So I was glad to see the Packers win, even though I'd never cheer for them during the regular season. (I'm more of a college ball girl anyway) I haven't really even gone to a superbowl party in years. Because, um, kids. But I stayed through 3 quarters last night, and ate my weight in foods that could potentially kill me down the road. So all in all I'd say it was a good night.

The kids were even called "well-behaved". Now, I love them, but I'm pretty sure that is the the first time they've been called that. Now don't get me wrong, my kids are bad at all. They are just...noticeable. ;) But they didn't break anything in our friends' house, and Tirzah also ate my weight in doritos which kept her happy. Not sure, but I'm thinking that it was called Superbowl 45 because that's how many cookies Merrick ate when I wasn't looking.

No comments: