Monday, August 1, 2011

Colorful Weekend

It was a busy weekend around here. Busy but at the same time fun and relaxing, if that makes any sense. I got to shoot a wedding in Maryland for two days. It was a Pakistani wedding, and was my first experience with a wedding of a different culture. It was very colorful, with such a family-oriented and celebratory mood. Lots of dancing and beautiful henna tattoos. I really enjoyed it.


The hubby and I got to stay in a hotel for the two days I was shooting, which was the relaxing part. We also went to Ikea and finally bought that bed frame we'd been wanting, since it was conveniently located on the way home. We only rushed home a little bit, in order to see those babies we'd been missing. They had spend the weekend with my sister, who is a saint who most likely got no sleep.


I wish I had some of the pics from the wedding to share, but I was shooting with the photography company that I second with some on the weekends so that will have to wait. But I'll be sure to share some when I can. Until then, I'll just share some shots of some time playing on the floor with the hooligans, whose faces I did not see enough the last few days. But I'm sure I'll see bright and early in the morning.


The last shot is for Paper Heart Camera

No comments: