I've occasionally been given the third degree for deviations from the norm such as taking a different route home from the gym. "Mom, where ARE you going? This is not the way home." But at least ONE of us won't get lost, right? Even if, in my defense, I was just trying to go drop off some bills at a mailbox, not confuse my children.
He loves all things Spiderman right now, and this will be his Halloween costume since nothing else will be tolerated. I'm afraid I might be shot with his web if I didn't comply, as baby sister has been in the past. For a long time he wouldn't even try to "shoot a web" like Spiderman because he couldn't hold his fingers right. Perfectionist much? I have NO idea where he gets that from. Ahem.
I'm not sure what started the Spiderman fetish, but I guess it could be worse. Spongebob, for example, isn't nearly as talented I'm sure. And it would be hard to scare little sisters by just laughing obnoxiously. So makes sense I guess.
Check out more Fall shots at YouCapture.
The first shot is for Show Off, and last is for Texture Thursday.




7 comments:
hilarious! We totally used to have one of those toy mowers! I wonder what happened to it??
These photos cracked me up! My son is going to be Spiderman for Halloween and has that same costume.
Love these pictures! That is the same costume my nephew is wearing, love the one's with the built in muscles...so funny! My nephew says, "They are muscles to go on top of his muscles." Love him :)
How cute! What's going to happen when he outgrows his spiderman outfit?
Can I just tell you how much I adore your photos! Really. they are always so candid and stunning!
Such cute pictures! I didn't know super heros did yard work. I guess they have to keep themselves busy when crime season slows down!
Can spiderman come mow my lawn? How awesome would that be!
He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment