It is in men as in soils where sometimes there is a vein of gold which the owner knows not.
/ Jonathan Swift
Sometimes, and I know this is the case with anyone who is breathing, I don't always feel like people see me. I don't always feel understood or appreciated simply as I am. Often there are expectations I can't live up to, things I am supposed to do and I don't, things I say no to that people may not understand.
This isn't a pity party. I'm learning that I am seen, by the One who really matters. It's a good thing that others don't always see or understand. Because it forces me to go where there is understanding, where I should be going for that acceptance I crave to begin with. All my flaws, all my failures, and also all my veins of gold are seen. The gifts I've been given that I don't always know how to use the right way, that I may not even know exist. He sees.
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart... Jeremiah 1:5
third is for Monday Rewind




12 comments:
These are beautiful, inspiring photos! I am so grateful I stopped by. Thanks for sharing them.
Really beautiful!
Indeed. It is good to be seen by God! What beautiful, quiet pictures.
So beautifully said, and what a lesson it is to learn!
Love your work...thanks for sharing!
Great Photos! I love the one of someone holding the leaf. Happy Monday!
Adore those leaves- the color just makes me so happy
great captures, and I love the scripture you picked!!
Wow love your macro shots!
Macro Shots
A big Amen to those sentiments! And I love the calmness to your shots...love!
Lovely details in the second image of the leaf!
Happy MM
Lovely series of shots and the words/thoughts that went with them are so true. Thanks for sharing them.
Post a Comment