The only problem with this is the fact that Scarlet O'Hara and Spiderman cannot seem to coexist peacefully. Miss O'Hara is deathly afraid of Spiderman when his mask is on, even though she likes to pretend she is ferocious. Spiderman loves this. A little too much.
He takes menacing slow steps after her and it's all over. Shrieking like you've never heard. Usually this ends in Spiderman having to be de-costumed. But by this point usually Scarlet has had one too many meltdowns from tripping over her too-long skirts. (And yes, I've tried to fix it. She doesn't want it fixed, she just wants to have a little drama in her life.)
Which I guess if tripping over a skirt and scaring a sister is all the drama in my life, I should probably be glad. And I am. Nothing to call Superman, Batman, or Captain America about. Except maybe breaking up their latest wrestling match. Good luck, boys.
The last shot is for The Paper Mama.




11 comments:
My dom likes to do the same thing. Very cute shots!
LOL that's cute.
Adorable shot, especially the overhead shot of your daughter on the steps!
Too much fun! Harrison isn't quite into the costume thing yet. He will occasionally want to get his cowboy stuff on, but that's about it. I have a feeling it's coming though as his imagination is now leading him to fight "bad guys"...which are usually the bar stools, door jams, or any other tall hard object :/
Hahaha, oh siblings :)
Great costumes!!!!!
my best friend's little boy is either in costume or in underwear. He doesn't wear regular clothes at home anymore!
He he! Too cute. I really need to get Dustyn some costumes to wear around here for dress up.
I absolutely LOVE THIS! My husband and I dream that our little ones will someday insist on wearing costumes all day. How fun is that? I love it!
This is absolutely hysterical. I bet there aren't very many dull moments in your house.
This is so funny. You will treasure these photos...
Post a Comment