Monday, January 21, 2013
Snowball fight, or just fight in general.
So, it snowed around here the other day. I'm a self-proclaimed snow-hater. As a mom of 3 kiddos, however, I realize that I'm gonna have to suck it up when they are excited about now. And excited they were. It started snowing after dark, but we went out first thing and played for a bit before it melted. (My favorite part...the melting. But don't tell the hooligans.)
They need to get more snow gear. It rarely snows here, so it's not something I think about...but jeans aren't very conducive to playing in the snow. It wasn't too deep though, so they managed to stay outside long enough to irritate each other to tears with snowballs.
As you can see in the above shot, Tirzah took a serious snowball slamming. I maybe should have warned her. Maybe. It was a pretty good shot though, and she's tough enough that I figured she would handle it, and then dish it back out.
She definitely did some dishing it out. This picture just screams, "I'll have my revenge." Brothers big and small better watch their backs.
Even with all the snow to play in, they still are drawn like little magnetic dirt balls to the nearest puddle. It's like the siren song of the kiddos' souls to stomp in the forbidden puddles. Since they were in boots I just let them have at it. Maybe next time I tell them not to stomp in a puddle they'll remember how nice mommy was and just listen. Nah. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
It was supposed to snow here Thursday night and I have to admit that I am sad it didn't! I just like one Snow Day each Winter season. That's it. Then I get back to hating snow and loving the South.
That first picture of tirzah kills me! Love it!
I just love these shots.
Hugs~
Post a Comment