Along those lines I started recently sharing the occasional shot of the hooligans in some of the ridiculous positions I find them sleeping in, since I almost always check on the 3 of them before I go to bed myself. Typically Tirzah is the one I find hanging off the bed, under the bed, yelling at her bed, etc. She sleeps like a UFC fight.
Merrick is a little more tame in his sleep, but Jericho has been known to be found with both legs sticking out of the crib rails. And I figure if people on social media are interested in what a Kardashian does in their spare time, or exactly how many times preggo Princess Kate puked today (I honestly do feel sorry for her), or what exactly happened between Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey...then surely they will care about this right?
Not sure if you'll find the hooligans on the nearest issue of People magazine...I kinda hope not. But I think they make for some interesting entertainment.
3 comments:
I care :)
That is just too cute!!
My goodness, baby legs hanging out of the crib, my heart just melted.
Post a Comment