Monday, March 25, 2013

Groundhog Stew.

Just when you think it's "Spring"...this happens. Which shows, obviously, groundhogs cannot be trusted as predictors of weather. I mean, who came up with that anyway? I feel like it would be more intelligent to ask one of my kids when Spring starts. They wouldn't know, I'm sure, but at least they aren't a rodent pretending to be a weatherman. Spring is being such a tease this year. Get a grip, Spring.




It does make for some good wrestling weather, though. Also, if you look closely, you'll notice I actually caught our adorably lazy nearly-15-month-old standing up. Finally. I was beginning to think I'd be carrying him down the aisle at his wedding. ;)


3 comments:

*Jess* said...

YAY Jericho!!!! Hopefully Jocelyn will be right behind him! (Btw, the specialist I took Jocelyn to said that its okay if babies don't walk until 18 months. Still within the range of normal!) And I agree with hating on this weather. I vow never to complain about the heat this summer.

Unknown said...

I am Loving your snow shots. Maybe because we don't get snow here :(

YEA for the little one starting to walk. Or maybe not. Now there is no stopping him.

Alita said...

Oh that last shot is just scrumptious and full of family love. I'm ready for spring, too. And like you, I detest the groundhog. Groundhog stew for everyone! :)