So, this week (or at least part of it) me and the hooligans will be chillin' at the beach. Billy has to work (ALL THE TIME) so he was able to hang out for the weekend. But he's headed home this morning, and I'm doing the beach thing solo with three kids. I thought the Dr's office alone with three kids was bad. Try the Outer Banks alone with three kids. ;) Here's a few pictures from our weekend:
I'm going to focus on keeping everyone from drowning, and calming their shark-week induced phobias, and NOT losing my mind completely, so if you don't hear from us anymore this week, be prepared for the huge photo dump post that will surely show up at the beginning of next week. :)







3 comments:
I thought the beach with 1 kid was bad...good luck! :) Love the family shot - so sweet :)
You have a beautiful family, chica. I love beach days. And when I say love I mean LOOOOVE.
lucky! I've always wanted to go to the Outer banks! But its like a 9 hour drive from us! I'll just be happy looking at your pictures :)
Post a Comment