Saturday, February 28, 2015

Flat Cheese, More Cheese, and Chocolate

Tirzah LOVES what she calls "flat cheese". Come to find out, that is actually sliced cheese. She was not impressed with the blocks of cheese we usually buy, and apparently made her Mamoo feel so bad for her that she bought her an entire oversized package of sliced cheese to take home with her recently. I have started letting the kids make their own lunches sometimes, and Tirzah almost always picks the flat cheese. No peanut butter and jelly for this sandwich snob.

I admittedly am not always paying 100% attention to what they are making for lunch until its already made. One particular day I realized, after they had sat down, that Tirzah's lunch looked like this:
I mean, not exactly a well balanced meal. But I'll give her an A for effort, or maybe a C for cheese. She didn't even bother to include bread this time...just the beloved flat cheese, cheez-its, and dark chocolate kisses. I'm also going to go ahead and admit that I let her eat it. But she definitely had baby carrots for her snack later. 

No comments: