I think it's safe to say Jericho has learned this cooking method from his mother. ;) And like his mother, he should probably stay out of the kitchen unless absolutely necessary. It was a great start to my day, in what has already been a weird, emotional week. Nothing really wrong...I just think the Winter (and being trapped in the house because of not wanting to take 4 kids out into 20 degree weather) is really finally getting to me. But...I do have this to look forward to!
It's more like 172 days now. But we finally officially booked our 10 year anniversary (10 years?!) trip to Bora Bora. I really can't even believe it's happening. I keep telling Billy it's too good to be true. (This has always been our dream trip...and one of those things I guess I never figured we would be planning. But Lord willing it's happening the end of this Summer!) So, I guess I can muddle through a few more weeks of Winter if I've got that to look forward to. But good grief if it snows one more time.
2 comments:
Good quick thinking merrick! And I love how Jericho was just trying to be a big kid :)
Wow! Great job, mom, teaching them to be self sufficient! I'm glad Merrick knew what to do and came to get you, too. You're ping a great job!
Bora Bora! How fun! And I'm with you on the "if it snows one more time" thing.
Post a Comment