Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Feyonce

Late this past summer one of my younger sisters got engaged. She and I have always been told how much we look alike, and have called each other "sistatwin" for years. (My own husband has confused the two of us in pictures and from a short distance.) There are quite a few years between us in age, but she and I have become closer and closer as the years go by and the age difference seems to matter less than when I was a teenager and she was still an annoying little munchkin. ;)

Her engagement was a sweet event where her fiancé (she calls herself his "feyonce", because it's fancier to add a little Queen B to anything, right?) got the whole family involved and we were all able to be there and see the proposal. So it was fitting that we were a part of their engagement session as well, and two of us sisters were able to shoot it for them. It was bittersweet for me to do this session, as I can't quite believe how old we are both getting. ;) But really...I am so proud of her, and was so honored to be able to do this session.


Sistatwin, I am so grateful for you in my life. I am also grateful for the good man you have found to share your life with, and the fact that he doesn't mind helping babysit the hooligans definitely gives him a lot of cool points in my book. So excited to see this next chapter of their lives unfold, and that they have let us all be such a huge part of it!

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

I actually thought you guys were twins! Glad for the explanation :) And Congratulations to her!!