Friday, December 11, 2015

Cuzzies x 6.75

This past week my sister, the only one who lives out of town, was here visiting! She is mucho pregnant with her third baby girl...and due right after Christmas, so traveling will most likely be out of the question. So she was able to come early for a little time to visit since we won't get to over the holidays.

It was really great to see her and her two baby girls...it's been too long. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. And it's really so great to see all the kiddos getting to play together. Some of my best memories as a kid were playing with my cousins, (our kids call each other "the cuzzies") and I love seeing my kiddos get to make those memories too. I just wish we were closer together so that they could play more often. 10 hours is way too far away!


We really miss having this sister (and let's be real, her husband is a pretty cool dude so we miss him too) and these nieces nearby...but are so excited for the time we are able to spend together. I got a feeling we will be seeing each other in the very near future to visit the newest addition to this adorable group of "cuzzies".

No comments: