I keep this moment by and by." It always reminds me of how fast my babies are growing. And how soon it'll be when they have babies of their own and it's all different for them, but somehow still the same for me. (Meaning you really never stop seeing your babies as just that...your babies.) It reminds me to hold on, tightly but yet still loosely, to this sweet time with these precious souls.

I have taken pictures of them like this since there were only two of them. And the fact that they change, so much, from year to year just does this weird ripping your heart out but also making it explode with love thing. Parenthood...it does just that to a person. I'm grateful for so much about this season of Christmas, but one of the things I'm most grateful for is these four amazing people, how they make me feel so much more love than I ever thought possible, and how they love me back.

(So you can enjoy that same sappy emotion here is the comparison collage) Happy Holidays, everyone! Don't forget to keep these moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment