Friday, January 9, 2009
Don't Be a Square...
So I have been carrying around this bitterness towards whoever designs maternity clothes. Every pair of maternity jeans I try on hits me right above the ankle. (I'm not expecting a flood, though I do think when baby Barron finally arrives I will feel something like the ark.) I was beginning to think that someone doesn't want tall thin girls reproducing. I FINALLY found this really cute store in Carytown that sells maternity jeans that are actually long enough for "chicken legs" Barron. (I am not THAT tall...but most of my height seems to be my legs, a blessing or a curse I'm not sure which. Haha) So now I can stop hiding in my closet telling my husband "I can't go out of the house IN THIS!" Well...that may be pushing it. (I am female after all.) But at least when I DO find something to wear my jeans will be long enough. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so glad you saw my comment and said hello! I am excited for you and billy having another! Woha! Hope it is going well and glad you found clothes that fit you! i know that is imporatant! :) excited to read more about your life!
Glad you found a place to get preggo clothes! Looking forward to seeing pictures of them has you show us your growing belly! LOVE
Post a Comment