So all of my best pals have been posting the "25 things about me" survey...so I decided to give in to peer pressure and do the same thing. Some of them I'm sure are well known, others maybe not so much. Here goes!
1 - I am the proud mom of Merrick Wilder, and baby Barron #2, and wife to Billy
2 - Running helps me relax, and I am addicted
3 - I try to eat healthy, and usually do, but have a vicious sweet tooth
4 - I LOVE reading, and am currently reading the Twilight series. I felt silly about it at first, but fell in love with it and don't care anymore. :)
5 - I feel guilty when I forget to take my prenatal vitamin, and have been known to get up after I'm already in bed for the night to take it. haha.
6 - I am my own worst critic, and most of the time take things too personally
7 - I am an introvert and love quiet time alone/piddling around the house
8 - Being cold/hungry makes me cranky
9 - I would really love to be a great cook, and really enjoy it!
10 - Billy and I always dream about building/designing our own house, and I hope it happens someday!
11 - Overseas missions has always tugged at my heart, and I'm hoping in some aspect it might be in our future
12 - Sweatpants and a t-shirts are my favorite things to wear (especially these days)...so thankful for a husband who actually prefers the way I look when I'm "comfortable" being a bum. :)
13 - 5'9" is my height...and I don't like being tall. I don't wear heals because I feel like I tower over everyone.
14 - I hate when people wake me up by turning lights on
15 - Scraping forks on plates and teeth is one of my worst pet peeves. It gives me chills.
16 - I am a neat freak...and can't work if my "space" is messy.
17 - I don't like to share my food, but am really bad about picking at my husband's food :)
18 - I love summer, and warm weather
19 - Baby Barron makes me very happy when it kicks me :)
20 - Diet Dr Pepper is my favorite thing to drink
21 - I started reading through the Bible this year, and am actually keeping up with it this time! :)
22 - Memorizing Scripture is something I really want/mean to do, but I'm not so good at keeping up with that
23 - I love presents! :)
24 - Billy calls me "shooter" because he says I have really good aim
25 - This thing took me forever because I kept erasing things and putting different info instead :)
No comments:
Post a Comment