Monday, September 28, 2009

He Loves Me...

This week at I Heart Faces...the theme is "Blue".
I have lots of pictures of my two guys wrestling and rough-housing. But the other night I took this picture of Billy with his Tizzy-girl.


We *and especially Billy, who is Merrick's #1 wrestling partner* are learning how different it is to parent Tirzah as opposed to Merrick. Merrick likes anything rough and loud. Tirzah much prefers someone to stare adoringly into her baby blues and tell her just how gorgeous she is. Which, of course, Billy doesn't mind doing. She even tends to get irritated with his scruffy face if his kisses aren't careful enough. He's wrapped right around that chubby little finger. And from her grin...I'm pretty sure she's well aware. :)


22 comments:

Brad said...

What a sweet, sweet smile. :)

Cammie said...

so precious!

Tracy, mom2many said...

Love the chub!!!

Teapots & Robots said...

very sweet. :)

B said...

LOVE the expression on her face!!! This photo is just too sweet!

Sorry if this displays twice.... blogger is giving me fits today.

*Heather said...

OMG that is priceless! So sweet...great shot! :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww! The little smile on her sweet little lips. Great capture!

In Everything said...

I love this!! She just seems to be loving the snuggles and kisses from Daddy:) So Sweet:)

And I am totally there with you about the differences between girls and boys!! Although my "wild man" LOVED snuggles when he was a wee one:) But now it's hard to catch up and when I do he says, "Come one Momma, let me go:)" LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! That is just THE sweetest capture; I love her expression and I love the crop! Don't know if you were trying to capture a "blue" shot, but if so, you hit the jackpot with this one!

K Soucy said...

what a sweet shot!

Dreamgirl said...

Adorable! Two sweet guys...
Stopping by from I ♥ Faces to see your photo today!

Anonymous said...

That face!
So precious.

Rebecca said...

now that is just about the cutest thing i've seen today. adorable!

MBB Founder and Editor Denene Millner said...

My goodness—I just want to reach through the screen and pinch those cheeks! What an absolutely sweet picture!

Emily said...

She's adorable! Aww. What a cute family. :)

Jessi said...

So cute!! Yes, she has him around her little finger.
Can't wait to meet her (and M)at our New Year's fling!! *wink*nudge*hint*hint*
LOVE you.

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! I love those chubby cheeks! She reminds me a lot of my niece Hannah, everyone said that Hannah looks like a perfect little cabbage patch kid, and I think the description fits your little one as well! Just too cute!! :D

Chelsea Albert Photography said...

SUCH a sweet face! Love it!

Erica said...

thanks for stopping by my page! what a sweet sweet picture!

AmberBaker said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. What a priceless moment!

kristyo15 said...

What a sweet smile! Great shot.

Britt said...

that is sooooo precious!!