Friday, February 17, 2012

Weirdsville

A couple of facts about my kids: They have a newfound love of Ritz crackers (thanks to a friend for giving us a box...I might have never known), and they are the weirdest people I've ever met. I have a few shots of them snacking in the backyard, where their weirdness is semi-contained and not really visible to the neighbors. ;)


They do know how to cheese for the camera, too. No need to comment. I know exactly whose fault that is. Meanwhile in the house things were a bit more calm. He'll be joining right in on the weird before I know it.


Check out more shots at Oh Snap, Photo Friday, Fabulous Friday.
The last shot is for Give Me Your Best Shot.

5 comments:

Tara said...

awww tooo cute! I share the love of ritz crackers... MMM :)

In Everything said...

LOL... them sitting on the AC unit;) And then Tizzy feeding Merrick... precious!

Jessica said...

Precious! They look like such sweet buddies!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. sooo cute. Dustyn has been loving Ritz lately too.

Unknown said...

They are too cute!!!