So once I realized I wasn't going to kill anyone I thought the hooligans would like to try it. Had Billy grab a few glow sticks at Walmarts (kidding...I totally don't call it that) and got out my raincoat, which is usually necessary when they are in the tub.
They had a great time playing in the tub, and are continuing to drag the no-longer-glowing glow sticks around with us. They have apparently inherited my trait of getting your money's worth out of things.
Check out more shots at Monday Rewind, and And Then She Snapped
The last shot is for Tones on Tuesday, Communal Global, Sweet Shot, and Happiness Project




6 comments:
That is awesome! What fun!
They certainly are fun aren't they?!!
What a cute idea! Love the shots. LOLing at Walmarts. My mom adds an s to every establishment's name. Drives me nuts! hee hee.
Great idea! Love those glowing shots.
I have been wanting to do this too. I bet my kids would love it!
How fun! I have wanted to do this for awhile. Great shots!
Post a Comment