My other two kind of played with it at first. Couldn't quite figure out what to do with the spoon, couldn't quite figure out how to swallow the thicker food, which is typical I think. Not Jericho. He pretty much inhaled it. The only issue we had was him getting angry that I wasn't feeding him fast enough. Pardon me.
He has been eating it like a champ ever since. I'm hoping maybe this new-found love of solid foods will lead him to a new-found love of sleeping through the night. (He still enjoys a little 4 am meeting with a bottle. I do not enjoy this meeting and would like it be put to a stop.) I know that since becoming a mom I gave up "what I want", however, so I'm not gonna hold rice too responsible for what will probably be a longstanding lack of sleep on my part.
Check out more shots at Wild Wonderful Wednesday, and Wordless Wednesday.





3 comments:
He is way too cute and looks like he is really enjoying the food! Love these pics!
Gotta love a good eater!
=)
Big boy! Cute shots. That 4am feeding would wear on me too. I never found solids to help with sleep, but hoping the best for you. Mine didn't sleep till they could exert all their energy which happened when they crawled.
Post a Comment