Been busy this week...a good busy, but I haven't made any time to blog about any of it. Or even take pictures of it for that matter. It's flown by. I can't believe it's already May, I have a 4 month old baby, and my 30th birthday is in less than a month! Ohmuhword...how did I get to be 30? I'm not scared of 30...I'm mostly just scared of the aches and pains that apparently come with it. ;) Things hurt for no apparent reason other than they can. Awesome.
Anyway...going strawberry picking with the kids today which I am ridiculously excited about (such fun memories of that as a kid...I hope they love it too!) and will blog/post pics about it asap...so I'll leave you with these shots to show you that we are still alive and kicking (and messy as ever, as you can tell from the older two's ice cream mustaches). Happy Friday everybody! :)


6 comments:
Being a yearish into 30, yes, I feel random pain after normal activities...but it's usually 2 days after. I was warned about it and laughed...but I'm not laughing anymore;)
Where are you going strawberry picking? The girls would love to do that!
No worries, friend. Old age hits at 35. Seriously. Everything started to go downhill... I even need reading glasses all of a sudden! You got 5 good years left before you need to sweat it! :-)
LOVE your processing on these. It's so YOU. Gorgeous! :-) Have a great weekend!
The messy faces are too adorable!
Awk your kids are lovely wee things.
I too am dreading 30.
What sweet pics; love that second shot! What cuties! So the BIG 30 huh? I was just on someone else's blog and they were turning 30 too. Too weird. Anyhow, don't worry you are still just a youngen. I'm going to be the BIG 36 this year. Now that's crazy! And, yes, I've got many aches and pains already :o(
Beautiful kiddos and Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment