Yeah, I know I'll miss it when they're gone one day. But right now, I'm having a moment of mom-of-3 overload. It'll pass...I'll be ok...I'll remember that it's not about me and a little lack of sleep, but for now I guess I just needed to say "for Pete's sake...I'm tired." If anyone needs me, I'll be doing a face plant in my coffee and trying to adjust my attitude.
The first shot is for Give Me Your Best Shot, This or That, Show Off,
and Texture Thursday.


7 comments:
Oh I still remember those days. I'm so sorry! Wish you had someone that could give you a break. sleep is so necessary. As an added bonus, your shots are lovely.
Love those flowers! (I'm still in those days and my kids are older - I don't think it ever ends - seriously, I think once we have kids we don't sleep any longer!)
Such pretty, soft photos. I hope you get a good nights sleep real soon!
Hope you are able to get a little rest and peace and quiet! Maybe let your hubs know you need 3 hours... of sleep tonight when he gets home! :) After dinner, before actual bed. :)
Love the new header! :)
That funny that my daughter was just complaining about the same thing and she only has 1 little one. I just laugh and told her don't worry. Just wait till he is sixteen and is having party's at the house. With about 50 other underage kids. (that what she did).. Lets just say she didn't think it was funny! I hope you get your Rem sleep sooner than later.. Your photos look amazing.
3 kids is hard. I hear ya, girl.
Post a Comment