I have seen about one (hundred) too many 'Let It Go' covers. I mean, the song is cute (the first 100 times you hear it) but I've seen so many housewives, and their husbands, redoing it that I thought I was going to lose it. Also, you can listen to it in about 300 different languages if you keep watching the DVD after the movie is over. I know because my kids insisted on watching ALL THE LANGUAGES the other day. I also was treated to a special grocery store 'Let It Go' cover in the ice cream aisle by a herd of children that I was not herding for once.
I think, though, that this is my favorite version of the song I've heard so far. My mom sent me this video Sunday after church, since she had taken the kids home with her for the afternoon. I laughed until I cried. My favorite part would be hard to pinpoint, but one of my particular favorites is when Merrick says, "the past is in the cat!!!". (He's great with song lyrics. Like the time he sang Lorde's song lyrics as "where are these tiger's teeth", instead of "we're on each other's team".) And Tirzah is pretty good at looking sincere. But her past is in the "pack"...so obviously the past isn't where it belongs in either version. Hope it made you laugh as much as it did me. But I'm hoping soon we will all be able to let it go...um, go...for real. ;)
1 comment:
that was awesome! And I have been meaning to post my kids' own version of the Frozen soundtrack. We were great parents and took them to a bar :P Where they played all the songs on the juke box and sang at the top of their lungs.
Post a Comment