Thursday, July 24, 2014

Caught

Recently a couple of awesome people bought and gave us a really nice video monitor for Amaryllis. I've wanted one for a long time, but never wanted to pay for it, so we were really grateful for the ability to spy on our kid. But really...this thing is fancy. I can even talk through the camera (not really needed now, but for later when someone needs "the fear of God" put in them as Billy says).
 I did actually end up using the "fear of God" feature on a wayward hooligan. You can probably guess which one by the big brown eyeballs pictured on a camera where he should not be pictured. Miss Amaryllis was napping in her swing and the older two asked if they could go look at her. (They are her adoring fans...or creepy stalkers either one. They often just watch her sleeping and try to "help" give her a paci...usually their help is met with some tiny, but fierce, screaming.) Jericho followed them in there, and proceeded to give me kisses via the baby monitor. Sweet...but a little scary as you can see. Yes, those are his giant gap teeth.
I see this monitor is going to be much more useful than I even imagined. I'm obviously going to need it more for making sure Amaryllis isn't being attacked by her adoring public than for actually watching her. I guess this is one of the many instances where I'll chalk it up to "fourth baby problems".
I guess it's fair though, since goodness knows there were plenty of "third baby problems" for the big ol baby you see on the kissing cam.

No comments: