I've had family in and out here and there to help, and we've had people bring us dinners which has been awesome, but I have felt kind of "on my own" since he's been gone so much. Its probably mostly just me being exhausted and emotional. All this to say I'm really, really, really glad that it's Friday. I'll be glad to have him around at least for a couple days. He might be wanting to go back to work by the time Sunday rolls around with all the crazy around here.
(I think she misses daddy too.)
It really hasn't been too crazy with 4 kids, honestly. Granted we haven't done much at this point. I'm still trying to take it easy at not-even-2-weeks postpartum. This is probably the hardest thing for me...me and "take it easy" don't do so well together. I'm trying, though. Well sort of. I guess if I admit I wrote this entire post one-handed while feeding the baby with the giant 2 year old sitting on us both I incriminate myself. Or at least I have a good excuse or any typos.
1 comment:
I think you are doing great! My husband takes less time off each time we have a kid. I guess if we had #4, he would go to work straight after the birth :)
Post a Comment