Friday, August 15, 2014

Tears of Shae



I know that recording my daughter crying, scratch that howling, is probably frowned upon by some people. But I thought I owed it to all the folks out there, who get a good laugh out of #tearsofshae, to actually get to experience it in action. There are times when it does NOT make me laugh, this time I was crying laughing, though. In case you need a little translation, she was saying: "My lips are chapped. Owwie-owwie-owwie."

Disclaimer: Her lips were not chapped when she went to bed some minutes before this, and I got her chapstick right after. So no Tirzah Shaes were tortured in the making of this video. There really is endless material for #tearsofshae. I do hope, however, that we can help her learn to get control of her emotions before hormones happen. Cuz then maybe the hashtag would be #tearsofaustinlee.

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

I'm telling ya... girls are DRAMA! And we've both got two of them :)