Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Indecisive

Jericho has typically been accused of being a mama's boy. For the longest time he would even say things like "me love mommy", if asked if he loved daddy. He is still somewhat of a mama's boy (which is fine with me) but he's finally decided he is ok with daddy, and even likes him. (If you remember the zoo incident...he will even cry that he missed daddy.)

The other day, when he had to be asked multiple times to clean his room, he decided that he missed daddy more than ever. He went to his room to clean, but he didnt go quietly. He spent about 20 minutes crying "I want daddy". Ironically...daddy is meaner than mommy. So sometimes I want to give him to daddy and let him see what he's missing out on. ;)

I will now let you experience just a little tidbit of the "I want daddy" saga:

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

Lol! Too precious! Jocelyn is definitely a mommy's girl but there is one time she cries for her daddy... bedtime! And he lets her stay up. Sigh.