I'm sure, as with any clean slate, it will soon have marks on it that I don't like, things I'd like to erase and do over. But a fresh new year to live is an amazing gift that not everyone gets. I am hoping to fill it up with just that...life. I am so thankful to spend it with these amazing people, and plan to drag them along with me as I try live life full of gratitude. It's off to a good start so far, since they let me start out this new year with sleeping in and eating donuts. They totally get me. I'm a lucky girl. Here's to 33, y'all!
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
33
Back at the beginning of this year, I remember posting about this being the year of Jubilee. So far, this really has been a good year for our family. Sure, we've had ups and downs and always will...but I have felt so much more settled and grateful for so many things. Today, particularly, I'm grateful for my 33rd year of life. (I feel so weird semi-blogging about myself. But I am a huge birthday geek. I just love birthdays...and think I'll still be proudly celebrating when I'm old enough to not remember how old I even am.) I'm grateful for the things that I've learned over these 33 years, grateful for this year of jubilee with the people I love, and for the simultaneous growth and growing pains of settling into contentment in this life I've been blessed with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
33 is going to be great :)
Post a Comment