Amaryllis is really starting to get too big for her baby carrier. I need to get her an actual carseat now that she's sitting up and doesnt really need the carrier. I've put it off for this long because she is so good about napping in her seat, and will just fall asleep in it when we are going about our typical crazy schedule. When you are the youngest of 4 you learn fast that if you want a nap? You take a nap. Who cares where you are.
We had run by Target the other day on the way home from church, and instead of putting her into the cart still in her seat like we usually do, we put her in the actual cart. The older hooligans love to rave over all the little things she does. (They lost their minds when she started standing up. I'm sure you will hear them celebrating all the way at your house when she starts walking.) It's pretty cute of them to be so supportive. ;) Anyway, they flipped out that she was IN the cart with them. You'd have thought she won a Nobel Peace Prize.
I needed a picture of course, and this is what I got. It looks like I picked up a bunch of crazy people on clearance. I'm thinking I should put at least a few of these back. That one right in the middle is a little fancy after all. Not sure I can afford it even on clearance. ;)
2 comments:
definitely pricey :P
Your kiddos have such character!
Post a Comment