Jericho is one sweaty kid. I know, it's pretty gross right? He just has to look outside into the sunshine and he's a dripping puddle of sweat. And don't even get me started on when he sleeps. Sometimes I'm just not certain if he's wet his bed or its just your typical Jericho sweat.
We went on a walk the other night. He spent 75% of said walk riding peacefully in the stroller. No matter, he still came back covered in sweat. If it tells you anything about the weather, Billy, who was pushing him in the stroller, wasn't even sweating. Jericho just has a high functioning bodily cooling system that means business.
I took a few pictures of him after our walk. Of course, there was much silliness and not cooperating. Also classic Jericho. I have realized, however, in my dealings with JHawk, that sweat can double as a great hair product.
1 comment:
he may be sweaty, but he sure is cute!
Post a Comment