My family always did lots of traveling while we were growing up, and I always remember my favorite places being Florida, Hawaii, and Utah. We got the chance at a great hands-on education through museums, national parks, and lots of sight seeing.

The theme this week at i ♥ faces was
Places I Love, and I started thinking about all the places we've traveled and how much more traveling I'd love to do, especially when our kids are old enough to remember it.

I think, though, when it comes down to it, even in the foot of snow that
I didn't want, *I got snowed in once this winter, in my opinion that was plenty.* I am a total homebody.

Being at our little rented house, as quirky, old, and in need of repair as this house in the swamp is, its still my fav. Right down to that
awful border around the kitchen...that I would have promptly ripped off if this house was mine to overhaul, and my husband's goofball collection of happy meal toys that he insists on putting on the back of our stove.

The house itself really isn't my favorite thing. There are holes everywhere, cracks and chipping paint...it needs a lot of love.

I guess it's the people in it, and all the great memories we have from living here, that make it a place I love.

Check out i ♥ faces for more great photos and blogs!
No comments:
Post a Comment