I know every girl loves her chocolate. Well,
most girls. There are a few, like my little sister who is certifiably insane, who does not like chocolate. Life must be a lot simpler for her. I am truly jealous. Godiva and Hershey do not scream her name, or whisper "eat me" in her ear like they do to me.

From the looks of this picture...I think Godiva was whispering in Tirzah's ear the other evening. *More accurately, my cocoa powder I have in a canister in the kitchen. Ew.* I was in my bedroom working on editing a shoot, when she crawled into the room. I paid no attention until Merrick says "Oh! Baby happen?"

I realized, after the initial "
what is on your FACE?!" shock that she had gotten into the canister of cocoa powder. I do believe it was with a little help from big brother since she
can't open the canisters herself. She had then proceeded to dump it all over the floor, my cookbooks that I don't use *shhh*, and,
of course, herself. I then did what I always do when my kids make a big, hilarious mess. I
cleaned it up got my camera.

Billy did not think the incident, or me photographing the incident, was quite as funny as I did. But he forgave me once he saw the pictures, cuz admittedly it's much funnier once the floor, and the kids, are clean. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment