Photography is something that I've been doing since high school. Not seriously, but I've always been interested. People started asking for sessions about a year ago, and then weddings. Its been a whirlwind of learning and finding myself behind the lens.
Even more recently several (as in 3 of the 4) of my sisters and I have started shooting weddings together. We had our first wedding we were shooting together last weekend. It was so much fun, and the girls did great. I'm really impressed with how fast they are learning.
The couple was so much fun to shoot. So happy, in-love, and totally laid back. I feel like we hit the wedding jackpot they were so awesome. Wishing them the best in their new life together!
We have several more weddings scheduled this summer, and are looking to get busy. :) Seriously though, if you know anybody in our area getting married we're your man, uh, sisters. Shameless plug, but hey, we'd love to do it. Check out our website if you have a second! We'd love a visit. Happy wedding season everybody!




No comments:
Post a Comment